Ever since the 2007 Rob Reiner movie starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, the concept of creating a Bucket List (what you want to do before kicking the bucket) has become quite popular. I have seen several live poker themed Bucket Lists, but I thought it would be fun to present one for the online poker world. It isn't necessarily my personal list, but more of a dozen highlights from an ultimate online poker Bucket List. Leave your suggestions and additions in the comments.
1. Win a low buy-in satellite package to some exotic tournament (e.g. SnowFest, Monte Carlo, Macau or some exotic tropical destination).
2. Win a 180 man SNG without looking at my hole cards.
3. Become a Supernova Elite and buy a Porsche with my winnings.
4. Have a massive photoshop thread about me on twoplustwo.
5. Build the ultimate home computer poker set up with a wall of monitors and kicking speakers.
6. Play Ziigmund while we're both drunk, and beat him, berating him in the chat box.
7. Have my very own custom avatar on Full Tilt.
8. Win the WCOOP ME, SCOOP ME, or FTOPS ME while sitting in the lobby of some foreign resort hotel with 50 poker players railing and rooting me on.
9. Win one of the massive bad beat jackpots on UB with four Aces to a Royal Flush.
10. Win an online prop bet with Mike Matusow or Phil Hellmuth where the loser has to wear a 'dunce' costume throughout the WSOP ME.
11. Learn to 24 table profitably.
12. Play Phil Ivey, Patrik Antonius, and Durrrr at 500/1000 simultaneously.